How do you organize a deep bathroom closet? Using bins or baskets is a GREAT way to take advantage of deep shelves – Try getting a large basket that’s full depth and then placing smaller bins inside of it to keep your items separate. We did this with both our medicine and first aid bins!
What should go in a bathroom closet? A bathroom closet can accommodate essentials such as towels, toilet paper, soap, and other toiletries. More room could mean space for other linens, hair tools, cleaning products, and anything else that’s relevant to the tasks that take place there.
How do you store things in a bathroom with no storage?
- Mount a Towel Rack. Use vertical space to help clear out space in your bathroom cabinets or linen closet.
- Add Storage to the Medicine Cabinet.
- Hang Basket Shelves.
- Separate Bathroom Storage Items.
- Designate a Cleaning Supply Cabinet.
- Use Adhesive Hooks for Tools.
- Hang an Organizer in the Bathroom.
- Mount Magnetic Strips.
How do you organize towels in a bathroom closet? Towels: To get the most storage space for bulky towels, it’s best to fold them in thirds lengthwise, then into a rectangle. Place on shelves at your eye level or below, so the edges face toward the back for a neat appearance. If your closet is on the smaller side, consider rolling your towels for extra space.