How do you move a fridge by yourself?
- Clean out and defrost the unit.
- Disconnect fridge according to the user manual.
- Measure fridge and doorways then create a moving plan.
- Remove obstacles like doors as necessary.
- Slide fridge out and strap onto the dolly.
- Tilt fridge back and move with care (slowly).
How do you clean and move under a refrigerator? Get out a spray bottle and put one tablespoon of dish soap and two cups of warm water in it. Shake it a few times, then spray around the feet of your appliance. Give the solution a few minutes to seep underneath each foot. Finally, spray in front of the appliance a few feet.
How do you clean under a fridge without moving it? To clean under your appliances without moving them, grab a yardstick and cover the end with an old pair of pantyhose, a microfiber cloth attached with a rubber band, or an old tube sock. Sweep your tool multiple times under each appliance. Vacuum or sweep up what you’ve unearthed.
How do you move a refrigerator without a dolly? Walk the fridge forward: The simplest way to move the fridge away from the wall is to simply grasp it on both sides and gently rock it from side to side, scooting it forward in a step-by-step manner.