How do you make an easy towel elephant?
What is the easiest towel animal to make?
Seven easy towel animals you can make yourself
- BABY MONKEY.
How do you make animals out of towels?
Try it yourself:
- Step 1: Lay one hand towel out.
- Step 2: Repeat step one with the other hand towel.
- Step 3: Place the long side of one towel in the opening of the other.
- Step 4: Secure the towels by wrapping them and tucking the back in.
- Step 5: Roll the ends to resemble the head and tail of a seahorse.
How do you make an elephant out of a washcloth?
How to fold a Washcloth Elephant
- Lay your washcloth flat, then fold both sides equally into the middle.
- Roll both sides into the center.
- Grab your second washcloth and fold it in half.
- Holding with two fingers, turn the washcloth so the folded rolls face down.