How do you make a plastic zipper slide easier?
How do you fix a stiff plastic zipper?
How to Loosen Up a Stiff Zipper
- Lubricate the zipper by rubbing lip balm over the teeth. You can also use a bar of soap for the same effect.
- Rub the lead of a pencil over the problem area.
- Soften a wax candle by applying heat with a hair dryer.
- Apply a coating of clear silicone spray to the zipper.
How do you lubricate vinyl zippers?
- Unzip your zipper as far as you can.
- Clean your zipper with water to remove dirt and grime.
- Apply a few sprays, drops or rubs of zipper lubricant to both sides of your zipper.
- Zip and unzip your zipper a few times to distribute the lubricant.
- Wipe away excess lubricant with a clean cloth.
What do you lubricate nylon zippers with?