How do you make a homemade fan? It is made from cardboard and a DC motor. Draw a big circle on the cardboard and yet another small circle at the center then trace out the shape of a blade on it. Cut out the blade from the cardboard and attach the motor shaft to the small circle. Build a stand for the fan and your fan is ready.
How do you make a fabric folding fan?
How do you make a Japanese hand held fan?
- Step 1: : Pierce a Hole in Each Wood Stick.
- Step 2: : Insert a Head Pin Through the Sticks.
- Step 3: : Close the Other End of the Head Pin.
- Step 4: : Draw an Arc on White Paper.
- Step 5: : Position the Wood Sticks.
- Step 6: : Trace an Outline of the Sticks.
How do you make Chinese fans?
- Supplies You’ll Need for Your Fan:
- Step 1: Score each paper on the 1/2″ mark.
- Step 2: Accordion fold each piece of paper.
- Step 3: Using a glue stick or hot glue, glue each fan piece together until you have one seam left.
- Step 4: Once dry, open up your fan and enjoy!