How do you make a big towel into a swan?
To fold a towel swan, follow these directions.
- Lay a bath towel flat.
- Fold the top two corners downwards and inwards so that they meet in the center.
- Roll the two outside edges inwards toward the center.
- Fold the resulting arrow in to a Z.
- Set the Z down and squeeze the corners to set the curves.
What is the easiest towel animal to make?
Seven easy towel animals you can make yourself
- BABY MONKEY.
How do you make a swan with a washcloth?
How do you make an animal hand towel?
Try it yourself:
- Step 1: Lay one hand towel out.
- Step 2: Repeat step one with the other hand towel.
- Step 3: Place the long side of one towel in the opening of the other.
- Step 4: Secure the towels by wrapping them and tucking the back in.
- Step 5: Roll the ends to resemble the head and tail of a seahorse.