How do you lighten nylon?
- After scouring goods, rinse well.
- In a bath containing 0.1-0.2 oz/gal(0.75-1.5g/L) of Sodium Chlorite and 0.133-0.4 oz/gal(1-3 g/L) acetic acid, run goods at 170°F(76°C) for 30 minutes.
How do you wash nylon white? Usually, nylon should be washed separately on a cold water setting for best results. However, always check your clothing tags for specific directions. You can use regular laundry detergents on nylon but never use chlorine bleach. Typically, you should drip dry your nylon items.
How do you whiten greyed nylon?
- Pour on1/2 cup lemon juice into a spray bottle.
- Spray all the yellowed areas of the nylon fabric completely.
- Hang the nylon fabric outside on a clothesline.
How do you remove discoloration from nylon? Mix warm water with laundry detergent that doesn’t contain bleach. Cover a white cloth in the mixture and rub the stain with the soapy solution. Let the solution sit on the stain for about 15 minutes. Blot the mixture with a damp cloth that has been soaked in warm water.