How do you light a room for kids?
- Make use of overhead light. There are SO many beautiful pendant lights to choose from and many allow for a dimmer switch, sometimes making this the only light you actually need to add to a child’s room.
- Use a floor lamp.
- Install wall sconces.
- Use a night light.
- Use string lights.
How do you use fairy lights in kids room? Wrap the string of lights around the edge of the headboard to create a localized effect, or hang the lights high up along the ceiling to illuminate the entire room. Make sure to plug in the lights with an extension cord containing an on and off switch that your child can easily reach.
How can I make my kids room look better?
- 01 of 08. Keep It Simple.
- 02 of 08. Focus on Play.
- 03 of 08. Make the Most of Your Child’s Space.
- 04 of 08. Double Up on Storage.
- 05 of 08. Play With Color.
- 06 of 08. Incorporate Pattern and Texture.
- 07 of 08. Keep Little Hands and Minds Busy.
- 08 of 08. Give Them a Space to Get Away From It All.
How do I make my kids room cozy?
- Communicate who lives in the room! Decorate the nursery walls with personal accessories that tell a little more about who lives there.
- Create cozy reading nooks.
- World maps and letter prints.
- Muted walls and colorful accessories.
- Make room for change and variation.