How do you illuminate a pergola?
- Paper Lanterns. Ryann Ford/ /Designed by B Jane Gardens.
- Curtain Lights. Light up the night on your pergola with “walls” of curtain lights.
- Pillar Candles.
- Hanging Lanterns.
- Post-Mounted Sconces.
- Edison-Style String Lights.
- Fairy String Lights.
What lights to use in pergola? One of the most popular choices in pergola lighting is still outdoor string lights with glass bulbs. And for good reason! String lights are affordable, easy to install and versatile.
How do you decorate a pergola?
- Add Curtains to Your Outdoor Space.
- Decorate Your Pergola with String Lights.
- A Cozy Swing.
- Enhance Your Pergola with Potted Plants.
- Install Removable Awnings.
- Create an Outdoor Dining Room.
- Decorate Your Pergola by Including a Hammock.
- Build Planters Around Your Space.
How do you hang lights on a pergola garden? Rather than stapling the lights to the boards at the top, string them diagonally from one side of the pergola to the other. Staple the lights on the end rafters where you change the string’s direction. Let them hang loosely, so they do not break from too much tension.