How do you hide wires and outlets? Include cable covers. Cable covers and raceways are another easy way to hide cords. These solutions are designed to attach to walls, floors, baseboards and crown molding. They fit inconspicuously over cabinetry or under countertop overhangs, and they can be painted to discreetly match or accent any kitchen.
How do you hide unsightly wall plugs? Desperately seeking a design-savvy way to conceal all the unused wall outlets in your living room? Just hang a piece of art over them to cover them up nicely without ruining a future power source.
How do you camouflage outlets?
- Paintable Screwless Wall Plates.
- Colored Receptacles.
- Under Cabinet Power Strip.
- Pop-up Outlets.
- Removable tile cover plates.
- Specialty Finish Faceplates.
- Flush Mount Self-Contained Receptacles.
- Charging station drawer.
How do you make wires look neat?
- Make A Simple Fabric Panel. If you’re tired of seeing a mess of cords hanging behind a piece of furniture with metal legs, you’re in luck!
- Bundle Cords With Zip Ties.
- Run Them Under Rugs.
- Keep Cord Hubs Out Of Sight.
- Use Adhesive Hooks And Clips.
- Get A Cord Wrap.
- Set Up A Charging Station.