How do you hide exposed plumbing pipes in a bathroom? Many older homes have exposed pipes in the bathroom. There are many ways to hide the pipes without rerouting the plumbing. You could build a cabinet, box, or wall around the pipes, cover them with a fabric curtain, wrap them with rope or tape, paint them, or simply place decorative objects in front of them.
How do you hide bathroom piping?
- Bathroom furniture. Bathroom furniture such as vanity units and cistern units, provide a simple yet effective way to hide the plumbing pipes in your bathroom.
- Choose a pedestal basin.
- Conceal pipes in the wall.
- Fit a wall hung toilet.
- Build a fake wall.
How do you hide a waste pipe?
How do you make exposed pipes look good?
- Use modular blocks.
- Build a bookshelf around and/or in front of your pipes.
- Use plants to conceal unsightly pipes and other exposed items you want to hide.
- Stitch a sink skirt to hide the pipes under your sink.
- Wrap your bathroom pipes with rope.
- Invest in steel pipes.
- Paint pipes in vibrant colors.