How do you hang curtains on an uneven window?
- Option #1: Frame Both Windows With Long Panels.
- Option #2: Two Sets of Panels with Roman Shades.
- Option #3: Rethink Separate Drapery Rods.
- Option #1: Use Bay Window-Specific Drapery Rods.
- Option #2: Try Separate Rods.
- Option #3: Think Outside the Corners.
- Option #4: Skip the Panels Altogether.
How do you cover an unusual shaped window?
- Shutters for Odd Shaped Windows: Customized shutters that fit your specific window can be the perfect solution to your oddly shaped problem.
- Blinds for Angled Windows Blinds can be custom made with angled tops.
How do you hang curtains on a curved window? One of the easiest ways to hang curtains on a curved window is to ignore the curve and mount your curtain rod directly above it. Select a decorative rod and rings with either a hand-drawn or traversing option.
How do you dress windows in different heights? If you’re dealing with windows that are different sizes or installed at different heights, floor-length drapery panels can help make them look uniform. If one of your windows is taller than the others, mount the curtains above all the windows at the height of the tallest window so they all appear to be the same size.