How do you hang an Ikea flat mirror?
How do you hang an Ikea mirror without drilling?
How do you hang IKEA mirror without nails? Drywall hooks are the new-age solution for hanging mirrors or pictures in your bedroom through drywalls or plasters, without the use of nails. They work similarly to toggle bolts. You just need to fit the hook into your plaster and turn it to ensure it rests squarely against your wall.
How do you anchor an Ikea mirror?
- Step 1 – Gather the materials. Wire or twine (strong enough to hold up 10lbs).
- Step 2 – Attach the D-rings to the mirror.
- Step 3 – Loop the wire/twine through the D-rings.
- Step 4 – Nail the picture hook to the wall.
- Step 5 – Hang the wire/twine on the picture hook.