How do you hang a wreath without a holder? Use a Magnetic Hook
On the back of your door, near the top, place an upside-down magnetic hook such as one of the Bullseye Magnetic Wreath Hooks. (Just be sure to check the weight restrictions.) There are plenty of removable hook options, but if can’t find one that matches the color of your door, then simply paint it.
How do you hang a wreath on a door without a hook?
What can I use to hang a wreath on my door?
- Go hole-less with an over-the-door hanger.
- Cling to steel with a magnetic wreath hanger.
- Hang on glass doors and windows with suction cups.
- Fasten to masonry with screws or brick hangers.
- Stick to smooth surfaces with Command hooks.
- String up with a ribbon.
- Go simple with nails.
How do you get a wreath to stay on a door?
‘ Recommends Reason.
- Over the door wreath hooks.
- Hanging a door wreath with ribbon.
- Self adhesive hooks.
- Hanging a wreath from your door knocker.