How do you hang a curtain on a metal door without drilling?
- Secure the hardware with adhesive hooks. Adhesive hooks or adhesive strips are versatile hanging tools you can purchase in various sizes and strengths.
- Use magnetic curtain rods.
- Use tension rod curtains inside window frames.
How do you cover a window on a metal door? Stick ‘Em Up. Double-sided carpet tape and self-sticking hook-and-loop tape both work well on metal doors. Use either one to mount curtains along just the top or the top and bottom of the door’s window. The material lies flat and has no rod to hit the wall behind when the door is fully open.
Will a magnetic curtain rod stick to a steel door? Magnetic rods can only be used on metal doors or window facings. The fact that magnetic rods are typically useless on surfaces that are not made of metal means that they are usually only placed on exterior doors, which are often made of metal.
How do you hang curtains on a door without nails?
- Try Magnetic Rods on Metal Doors.
- Use Kwik-Hang Curtain Rod Brackets.
- Use 3M Command Hooks.
- Use Tension Rods.
- Get Creative With Coat Hooks.