How do you get spaghetti sauce stains out of clothes? Possible agents include hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar applied with a sponge. You can also use lemon juice on white fabrics. Rinse well. Repeat with detergent followed by mild bleaching agent until the stain no longer appears.
How do you remove set in tomato sauce stains?
- Run cold water through the back of the stained area.
- Add a bit of laundry detergent to the area.
- Allow it to sit for 15 minutes.
- Rub the ice cube over the stain for a minute or so.
- Blot with a white cloth.
- For any remaining stain, spray it with vinegar.
Do spaghetti stains come out? For this method, all you need is salt, baking soda, and water. Just mix equal parts of salt and baking soda in a dish, and add a little bit of water to form a paste. After that, rub the paste into the stain, then launder as usual.
Can tomato stains be removed? Fresh tomato stains can usually be removed simply by washing the stained fabric as soon as possible using a good quality, heavy-duty enzyme-based laundry detergent like Tide or Persil using the hottest water recommended for the fabric on the garment care label.