How do you fix a curtain rod hole?
- Get the right tools.
- Clear out the hole.
- Stuff the hole with newspaper.
- Mix patching compound with water.
- Fill the hole with patching compound.
- Sand and paint the patch.
- Measure and rehang your curtains.
How do you keep curtain rods from coming out of the wall? Use Curtain Rod Anchors or Longer Screws
If there are studs in your wall, using longer screws might do the trick. Choose screws carefully, as you don’t want to keep drilling (and causing more wall damage) to find the right fit.
How do you fix a curtain rod without drilling?
- Secure the hardware with adhesive hooks. Adhesive hooks or adhesive strips are versatile hanging tools you can purchase in various sizes and strengths.
- Use magnetic curtain rods.
- Use tension rod curtains inside window frames.
How do you fix a curtain pole bracket?