How do you erase permanent marker from plastic?
- Color over the permanent marker you wish to remove with a dry-erase marker.
- Wipe over the area with a rag, and the permanent marker should come right off along with the dry-erase marker.
- Repeat if any permanent marker remains.
How do you remove dried permanent marker?
- Always apply the alcohol or acetone using a cloth or cotton ball and never apply directly to the garment.
- Apply a small amount of the ink stain and allow it to soak for at least five minutes.
- Begin blotting with a clean cloth or cotton ball.
- Repeat as needed.
Can vinegar remove permanent marker from plastic? Hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, and sunscreen can all also be used to wipe permanent marker off of plastic.
Does Toothpaste take away permanent marker? Rub the toothpaste into the entire stain using a circular motion. As the toothpaste disappears, the permanent marker should as well. If the marker doesn’t completely disappear after the first attempt, repeat the process with a new damp cloth and another dab of toothpaste.