How do you cover mirrors on a closet door?
- Wallpaper. You can stick wallpaper onto the mirrored surface.
- Curtains. Install a ceiling track just in front of the doors and hang curtains or use panel curtains – IKEA has a great range.
- Frosting. This is done by applying an opaque window film.
How do you cover sliding wardrobe doors?
- Use Mirrors. Adding mirrors to your old sliding door can have a drastic impact on the look of your room.
- Repaint Them.
- Cover them with a Wallpaper.
- Choose Cork or Felt.
- Consider Shoji Doors.
- Cover with Film.
- Chalkboard Doors.
- Replace the Handles.
How do you cover a closet door with fabric?
How do you cover closet doors? There are several ways to conceal a closet door. The simplest way is to obscure it with a mirror, drapes, or even a bookshelf. If you want to open your room up a little, remove the door completely and turn the closet into an office space, recessed bookshelf, or open storage area.