How do you clean your house with a toddler at home?
12 Tips to Keep Your House Clean with Kids
- Declutter Once, then Declutter Regularly.
- Everything has a place, and everyone knows the place.
- Rotate toys, or create a toy checkout system.
- Keep baskets and racks kid-accessible.
- Establish cleaning routines.
- Clear your surfaces.
- Keep your systems simple.
How do you do housework with a toddler?
Some possible ways are:
- Wear them in a sling and do a few jobs hands free.
- Use the high chair and give them a few things for them to play with.
- Use a playpen.
- Have a bucket of toys that come out during cleaning time.
- Encourage real play.
- Put on a short children’s video.
How can I clean with a toddler?
I’ll give you the speed cleaning order that I stick with to get my bathrooms done in so little time.
- Spray toilet. Let sit.
- Spray shower. Let sit.
- Clean the sink.
- Clean the mirror.
- Wipe down the counter.
- Wipe down the outside of the toilet.
- Scrub inside of toilet.
- Wipe down / scrub shower.
How do you keep your house clean with 2 under 2?
10 Ways to Keep a Clean House With Young Kids
- Don’t buy toys.
- Don’t let your kids play with the toys that other people give them.
- Don’t feed your kids anything crumbly.
- Don’t have pets.
- Don’t feed your husband.
- Vacuum every 28 minutes whether it needs it or not.
- Never ever host play dates.