How do you clean heavy traffic areas on carpet? You can remove virtually any type of high traffic stain from your carpet by using a combination of water, vinegar, and baking soda. This method is less harmful than most commercial carpet cleaning processes and is much more affordable. No one likes having to deal with accidental spills or stains on their carpet.
How do you make high traffic carpet look new?
- Vacuum your carpet.
- Deep clean your carpet every few months.
- Use a steam cleaner once or twice a year.
- Consider using a rug or runners in high-traffic areas.
- If you have any pets, groom them regularly.
- Avoid walking on wet carpet as much as possible.
How often should high traffic carpet be cleaned? Aim to clean the high-traffic carpet areas or rugs every three to six months. But to ensure your carpet gets the best treatment, hire a professional cleaner to wash them twice a year.
How do you clean a carpet without moving it?
- Begin by combining 1/8 teaspoon of detergent with water in the spray bottle.
- Lightly dust the area of your carpet you wish to deep clean with some baking soda.
- Now, spray the detergent and water mix over the carpet.
- Next, grab the bristle brush and carefully scrub the carpet in one direction only.