How do professionals clean a house checklist?
- Vacuuming carpets and floors.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Emptying trash.
- High and low dusting.
- Cleaning door handles and light fixtures.
- Dusting windows, window sills and ledges.
- Changing linen (often as an additional service)
What is the correct order of cleaning a house? Tidy first, then clean
That’s why thee best order to clean your house is by removing clutter and tidying before you get your hands dirty. This is particularly important when it come to cleaning your kitchen, bathrooms, and floors. As home organisation guru Marie Kondu says “everything has a home“.
What is included in a normal house cleaning?
- Wiping windows and mirrors.
- Vacuuming carpets and rugs.
- Cleaning the kitchen – taking out the trash and wiping surfaces.
- Tidying up the house.
- Sweeping, cleaning, or mopping floors.
- Removing cobwebs.
- Wiping surfaces including appliances and fixtures.
How do professionals deep clean a house?
- Declutter Before Deep Cleaning. Find a new place for (or better yet, get rid of) any visible clutter that does not belong in the room.
- Start High, Go Low.
- Deep Clean Windows.
- Spruce Up Window Treatments.
- Remove Dust from Surfaces.
- Deep Clean the Floors.