How do I wake up my Thunderbolt Display? Take the thunderbolt cable and unplug it from your connected computer. Wait a few seconds and then plug the cable back in. If the problem continues, try restarting your computer.
Is there a power button on the Apple Thunderbolt Display? Once out of the box and on to your desk, you might be having trouble reaching around the to the rear of the display in the hunt for a power button. In short, the Thunderbolt Display does not have one. Simply hook the Thunderbolt cable up to your Mac and turn on your Mac.
Why is my Thunderbolt not connecting? If your computer is not detecting your Thunderbolt™ 3 device, try the following: Update the Thunderbolt software on your Thunderbolt 3 host device. Update the Thunderbolt controller NVM firmware on your Thunderbolt 3 host device. Update the Thunderbolt controller drivers.
How do I use my Thunderbolt display camera?
- Using the Built-in FaceTime HD Camera and Microphone.
- Click the iChat icon in the Dock to open the iChat application.
- Choose iChat > Preferences, and then click Audio/Video.
- Choose FaceTime HD Camera (Display) from the Camera pop-up menu.
- Choose Display Audio from the Microphone pop-up menu.