How do I remove brown stains from toilet bowl? Vinegar and baking soda: Add 1 or 2 cups of vinegar to the toilet bowl along with a few sprinkles of baking soda. Swish the solution around the bowl with your brush for a few minutes and then let it sit for about 15 minutes. Scrub the stains with your brush (or pumice stone).
What is the best stain remover for toilets?
- BEST OVERALL: Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Click Gel.
- BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK: Clorox Ultra Clean Toilet Tablets Bleach & Blue.
- BEST NATURAL: Better Life Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 24 Ounce.
- BEST HEAVY DUTY: Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Clinging Bleach Gel.
- BEST FOR STAINS: CLR PRO Calcium, Lime and Rust Remover.
What removes hard stains from toilets? First, flush the toilet and then pour a quarter of a cup of Borax into it, using your toilet brush to swish it around. Next, add one to two cups of vinegar and let the mixture sit for 20-30 minutes. You should be able to scrub the stains away and flush the toilet to reveal a fresh, and clean bowl.
How do I get my toilet bowl white again?
- Grab the Borax and pour ¼ cup into your toilet bowl. Then, using a toilet brush, swish it around.
- Add 1 cup of vinegar. Allow the solution to sit in your toilet bowl for about 20 minutes.
- Use a toilet brush to scrub the bowl clean and eliminate any remaining stains.