How do I organize my spice cabinet? If you use a drawer, find a drawer organizer that stores the jars tilted and in tiers, or use a divider that will keep jars upright and corralled. If you’re short on enclosed storage space, hang racks or magnetic strips on the walls or underneath high cabinets. You can even stash spices in a shoebox or plastic bin.
How do you organize too many spices? How do you organize a lot of spices? The best way to organize cartons full of spices is to get a rack of clear glass jars that you can store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. According to Curtis, glass is better than plastic containers, and lets you instantly understand what kind of spice you’re storing.
What can you do with spice cabinets?
- Organize Your Spices In An Old Crate.
- Organize Your Spices In Metal Tins.
- Your Spices Organized In Wire Baskets.
- Organize Your Spices With Spiceliners.
- Spice Organization With Baby Food Jars.
- Organize Your Spices In An Old Orange Crate.
How do you organize a spice rack drawer?