How do I keep my apartment clean all the time?
- Put away clothing and shoes (every day)
- Make bed (every day)
- Change sheets (once a week)
- Empty trashcan (once a week)
- Dust (once a week)
- Vacuum carpeting or clean wood or tile floors (once a week)
- Wash blankets (once a month)
- Clean baseboards, trim, and windows (once a month)
Why is it so hard to keep my apartment clean? 1. Too much stuff. This is a very common and significant hurdle to keeping a tidy house. If you simply have too much stuff crammed inside your walls, it will be nearly impossible to maintain a state of organization and to clean efficiently.
How often should you clean an apartment? And if you’re living alone in your one-bedroom rental, you can’t even take turns with a roommate. Clean the bathroom weekly. Just put on your favorite playlist and get it done. For the rest of the apartment, vacuum, sweep and dust every 1-2 weeks.
How do I keep my apartment spotless?
- Vacuum the visible floor and dust furniture.
- Clean the shower, bath and toilet.
- Clean your bathroom and hallway mirrors.
- Clean and disinfect the stove, the fridge and the sink.
- Take out the trash.