How do I get rid of ants without harming my cat?
- Use Food-Grade Diatomaceous Earth.
- Create an Ant Barrier with Vinegar Spray.
- Keep Your House Clean of Debris and Food Crumbs.
- Deter the Ants with Cinnamon.
- Use Ant Bait Traps with Caution.
What repels ants but is safe for cats? Use Pet Safe Ant Killers
A common ingredient in pet-safe ant killers is diatomaceous earth, which contains the fossilized remains of small aquatic organisms called diatoms. It looks like an off-white talc powder, with the main ingredient being silica.
How do you get rid of ants without harming pets naturally?
- Diatomaceous Earth.
- Sidewalk Chalk Works all the Time.
- Baking Soda.
- Lemon Juice.
- Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Boiling water and Dish Soap.
- Dry Peels of Citrus Fruits.
How do you kill ants in your house when you have pets? Diatomaceous earth is a chalky powdered substance you can sprinkle outdoors or indoors that’s generally safe for pets and humans, although it can be messy when used indoors. Sprinkling it around your home may kill some ants before they make it indoors.