How do I get my TV picture back to normal?
- Use the TV remote control. (
- Go to TV MAIN MENU. (
- Select PICTURE SETTINGS or DISPLAY SETTINGS. (
- Choose the correct ASPECT RATIO such as Widescreen or 16:9.
- Save settings if applicable and exit the TV MENU.
- Check the remote keys for ZOOM, P.
How do I get my VIZIO TV back to normal?
- Using the VIZIO remote, press the Menu button.
- Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight System and press OK.
- Highlight Reset & Admin and press OK.
- Highlight Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press OK.
Why is my VIZIO TV cutting off picture? The cutoff of the screen is due to something called “overscan”. While most TV’s will automatically fit the input image to your screen, some TV’s may cut off a little part of the screen – about 2-5% – and stretch the remaining image to fit the screen. The solution for overscan will vary depending on your TV.
How do you fix a VIZIO TV that has sound but no picture? To fix your Vizio TV that has sound but no picture, perform the flashlight test on the TV to see if the backlight is having issues. Try restarting your TV if your backlight looks okay.