How do I get fingerprints off my Mac screen?
- Shut down the computer and unplug the power adapter.
- Take the supplied microfiber screen-cleaning cloth or another microfiber cloth and lightly dampen it with water.
- Wipe the screen with the dampened cloth to remove fingerprints, dust, dirt and other greasy marks.
How do you clean your home screen on a Mac? Click the desktop, choose View > Sort By, then choose an option. If you want to control the placement of your files on the desktop, keep Sort By set to none. You can still arrange files neatly when desired—just click the desktop, choose View > Clean Up By, then choose how you’d like to arrange the files.
How do I clean my iMac 27 screen? Use the cloth that came with the display—or another soft, dry, lint-free cloth—to wipe any dust from the screen. If additional cleaning is required, slightly dampen the cloth with water or a cleaner intended for use with a screen or display, then wipe the screen. Avoid getting moisture in openings.
How do I do a deep clean on my iMac?
- Clean up cache. You’ve probably heard “Remove your cache” as a web browser troubleshooting tip.
- Uninstall apps you don’t use.
- Clean out useless duplicates.
- Empty the Trash.
- Reduce clutter.
- Delete large and old files.
- Remove old iOS backups.
- Wipe out Language files.