How do I get excited about cleaning?
How to Get Motivated to Clean and Declutter
- Work on Your Decluttering Motivation.
- Choose a Small Area to Work on.
- Don’t Get Sidetracked—Finish Your First Task.
- Pat Yourself on the Back for a Job Well Done.
- Set Your Next Reasonable Cleaning or Decluttering Goal.
- Don’t Hesitate to Ask for Help.
How do you keep yourself entertained while cleaning?
How to stay entertained while cleaning!
- Try beating the clock. Probably the best way to stay entertained while cleaning is trying to beat the clock.
- Listen to music/podcast.
- Watch your favorite show.
- Talk to someone.
- Involve your partner and kids.
- Make up a story.
- Make vacuuming fun.
- Use this time to workout.
How do you make cleaning less boring?
If you don’t believe me, just try ’em!
- Make It A Cleaning Dance Party. Nothing is boring about dancing.
- Cleaning Slippers, All The Way.
- Take Some Free Shots.
- Listen To An Audio Book.
- Catch Up On Phone Calls.
- Time Yourself.
- During The Warmer Months, Clean Outside In Your Bathing Suit.
- If You Have Kids, Get Them Involved.
What do you play while cleaning?
Next time you need some help tidying, cleaning or generally sprucing up your home, try out these games to help
- The tidying speed game.
- The laundry dash.
- The toy sweep.
- Mini cleaner.
- Dice game.
- Musical statues.
- Treasure hunt.