How do I display a collection of items?
- Piled in a Mesh Basket. Save Pin It See More Images.
- Hung from the Ceiling. Save Pin It See More Images.
- In Small Vignettes.
- Hung Like a Gallery Wall.
- Peppered Into Existing Displays.
- In a Vintage Printer’s Tray.
- Haphazardly Stacked.
- In Repurposed Chemistry Sets.
How do you display knick knacks without looking cluttered?
- Cork boards.
- Poster frames.
- Shadow box frames.
- Hanging baskets.
- Jewelry displays.
- Shelves, shelves, and more shelves.
How do you show your memorabilia?
- Tabletop frame – Perfect for smaller, flatter items, like stamps or antique oil paintings, a tabletop frame is a functional and stylish way to show off your memorabilia.
- Clear boxes – Like a tabletop frame, the boxes allow you to see your memorabilia at all times.
How do you display family memorabilia? In general, there are three places you can place mementos: on the wall, on a shelf, or on a table. While your initial instinct might be to put photos on the wall, don’t be afraid to mix it up and display them on a shelf or table.