How do I add storage to my pedestal sink?
7 Genius Pedestal Sink Storage Ideas for Your Home
- Hang a shelf (or a few!)
- Spice things up.
- Purchase under sink shelving.
- Pick up a narrow cabinet.
- Add some baskets.
- Include a pedestal sink cabinet.
- Put up a curtain.
How do you hide a sink pedestal? A cloth sink skirt kit can be easily attached to the basin of the pedestal sink. To find the one that fits your sink, measure the height of the sink and the bowl circumference. The curtain should wrap around the bowl and reach the floor to cover the area under the sink completely.
How do you make a pedestal sink look good?
- Master the Mirror. An interesting mirror doubles as a focal point and a useful spot to check your hair or makeup.
- Add Floating Shelves.
- Use Beautiful Accessories.
- Invest in a Stylish Faucet.
- Take the Floor.
- Utilize Other Flat Surfaces.
- Go Custom.
- Light it Up.
Are pedestal sinks outdated? Pedestal sinks have made a huge comeback in recent years. What used to be thought of as only a vintage piece is now finding a home in modern and contemporary design. A pedestal sink is composed of two parts; the leg, which it stands on, and the sink basin that both come together to form this vintage piece.