How can I spice up dates at home?
- Cook a meal together.
- Plan a scavenger hunt.
- Give one another massages.
- Take a virtual yoga class.
- Do a virtual wine and cheese tasting.
- Have a spa night.
- Play a game of cards.
- Do a virtual museum tour.
How do you spice up date night? Set the mood with some of your favorite music, light some candles, get a yummy drink and maybe even run a warm bubble bath. Spend the evening indulging in each other. Forget about all of the outside distractions. No TV, no cell phones or anything else that will take your attention off of each other.
What can couples do for fun inside?
- Pizza and Wine Night.
- Wine & Paint Night.
- A card or board game night.
- Visit an animal cafe.
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar.
- Go Indoor Ice skating.
- Go to a Karaoke Bar.
What is a fun thing to do for a date?
- Plan and carry out a scavenger hunt or treasure hunt for your partner.
- Go tubing, kayaking, or canoeing together.
- Go fruit picking together.
- Enjoy a candlelight dinner together at your home or apartment.
- Go for a bike ride together.
- Go bowling together.
- Attend a local festival together.