How can I light a room without an overhead light?
- Floor lamps. In a dark room, floor lamps can bring the night to life.
- Plug-in wall sconces.
- Plug-in ceiling pendants.
- LED strips.
- String lights.
- Table lamps.
- Portable lights.
- Star lights.
How do you get overhead lighting without wires?
- Use Plug In fixtures For Overhead Light. If you have an outlet and you can screw a hook into your ceiling, you can have a chandelier or a pendant light anywhere.
- Large Arc Floor Lamp.
- Torchiere Lamps Can Light Up a Room.
- Use String Lighting.
- Check Wattage On Your Fixture.
What is the opposite of overhead lighting? Wall lights offer a hugely versatile alternative to overhead lighting, and will bring lots of ambient light into a room.
How do you add overhead lighting to a room?