How can I hide my suitcase? Hide it Behind a Screen or Curtain
When all else fails, try using a decorative screen or curtain to hide your luggage in a corner or an otherwise unused space—you’ll add interest to the room, and you can keep your suitcases (and anything else you don’t want seen) stored neatly behind it.
How do you store big suitcases?
- Store luggage under your bed.
- Store your carry-on inside a suitcase.
- Use your luggage to store other stuff.
- Store your suitcases on a high shelf in your closet or garage.
- Turn your suitcase into a shoe rack.
- Hang your luggage from sturdy hooks or pegs.
How do you store luggage for a few hours?
- Airports. Some larger airports have a luggage-storage facility.
- Train Stations.
- Department Stores, Dry Cleaners, Cafes, Bars.
How do I organize my travel bag in my closet? So when you pull out your luggage, it will be covered in dust. Instead, place the luggage in a cool and dry place inside a custom closet. You can create a cabinet space with a door to keep the dust at bay, and adjustable shelves can accommodate luggage of varying sizes.