How can I have fun with no money?
- Go to a museum, aquarium or zoo. Many aquariums, museums and zoos waive admission fees on certain days.
- Read a book.
- Catch a movie.
- Play a game inside.
- Play a game outside.
- Visit the farmers market.
- Go thrift shopping.
What can I do right now for free?
- Practice yoga. No need to pay a class fee.
- Learn something new online.
- Get artsy.
- Catch up with loved ones.
- Browse a bookstore.
- Take time to work on a personal goal.
- Give yourself a DIY spa treatment.
What are 10 fun things to do at home?
- 1 Embrace the Backyard. Turn that patch of green into an outdoor play wonderland with games and summer essentials.
- 2 Bake a Delicious Dessert.
- 3 Host a Family Porch Party.
- 4 Get Crafty.
- 5 Create a Quiet Spot for Reading.
- 6 Create a Kids’ Art Corner.
- 7 Try a New Recipe.
- 8 Plant Flowers.
What do teens do for fun? All teenagers are different. But many enjoy spending their free time doing things like shopping, going to parties, being with friends, gaming and using social media, texting, watching movies, reading and going to the beach or park.