How can I hang my curtains in my apartment without drilling?
- Secure the hardware with adhesive hooks. Adhesive hooks or adhesive strips are versatile hanging tools you can purchase in various sizes and strengths.
- Use magnetic curtain rods.
- Use tension rod curtains inside window frames.
How should curtains be placed in an apartment?
- Use the Existing Curtain Rods.
- Try the Heavy-Duty Magnet Method.
- Make Your Own Curtain Frame.
- Use a Spring Tension Rod.
- Use Clip-On Brackets.
- Take Advantage of the Roller Shade.
- Hang a Curtain Rail With Command Brand Hooks.
- Suspend a Curtain Rod From The Ceiling.
Can you put up curtains in an apartment? But don’t get discouraged — you can hang curtains in an apartment! There are simple and affordable solutions you can use to put up curtains without damaging your walls. Learn how to hang curtains in an apartment and salvage your security deposit: Command hooks.
How do you hang curtains in a studio apartment?