How can I get revenge on a loud upstairs neighbor?
- Giving them a taste of their own medicine.
- Ignoring them.
- Getting a loud pet.
- Throwing a party.
- Putting jelly on their doorknob.
- Signing them up for junk mail.
- Filing a complaint with the Homeowner Association (HOA)
- Calling the police.
How do you deal with an upstairs neighbor stomping?
- Ask Your Neighbors to Be Quiet.
- Have Them Lay Down Some Carpets and Underlays.
- Decouple Your Ceiling With Resilient Channels.
- Build a Suspended Ceiling.
- Give Them a Taste of Their Own Medicine.
How do you annoy your neighbors sound? To annoy your neighbor, try being loud by mowing your lawn early in the morning, or blasting music from your porch or bedroom window. If you live in an apartment building, turn up the volume on your TV, especially late at night.
How do you deal with crazy neighbors?
- Don’t respond with anger. Although you may be instantly (and perhaps justifiably) irritated when your neighbor complains, don’t let your anger get the best of you.
- Ask if you can talk face-to-face. Talking one-on-one helps you read facial cues and tone of voice.
- Work toward a solution.