Do it yourself bar ideas?
- A bar cart that can be moved between rooms.
- Outdoor pallet bar.
- Make a bar out of a kitchen island kit.
- Turn shelving into a bar.
- Turn an old cabinet into a bar station.
- Change a vintage suitcase into a bar.
- Repurpose old furniture, such as a chair into a bar.
What is a home bar called? Wet bars are found in homes for entertainment purposes. Near a kitchen or in a finished basement are some typical locations for a wet bar. Wet bars are relatively simple to build, and, thus, many homeowners have turned the wet bar into a do-it-yourself project.
What is a good size for a home bar? Most standard home bar designs are at least 6′ long to accommodate three bar stools or an 8′ bar that will give you room for four stools. You’ll also want to think about the shape that you’d like your bar to be.
How do you make a home bar?