Can I speed up audio in iTunes? Open the selected song file with Quicktime. Choose “Show A/V Controls.” Move the “Playback Speed” slider at the bottom of the window to your preferred speed.
How do you slow down a video on iTunes? In the iMovie app on your Mac, select a high-frame-rate clip in the timeline that you want to slow down. To show the speed controls, click the Speed button. Click the Speed pop-up menu and choose Slow.
How do I get 2x speed on iTunes?
- Go to the audiobooks section of your Apple Music app.
- Select an audiobook. Note: This will open the Player screen.
- Tap 1x Speed in the bottom right corner. Tapping this once will change the speed to 2x (Double Speed). Tapping this a second time will change speed to 0.5x (Half Speed).
How do I slow down music on iTunes?
- Create an empty GarageBand project.
- Drag an iTunes song from the Media Browser to the Track area of GarageBand.
- Show the Editor in GarageBand.
- Enable “Follow Tempo and Pitch” for the track with your song.
- Then change the tempo in the LED display. Your song will no play with a differnet tempo.